Are you trying to make the decision to buy or rent equipment? In many cases, renting equipment actually has more benefits than buying or leasing. Here are a few of those advantages to renting from your friends at Kensal Rental:
- Maintenance: Our rental fees cover all maintenance. That means you don’t have to buy spare parts and pay for repairs.
- Storage: By safely storing the equipment for you when you aren’t using it, you avoid having to pay storage or warehousing fees.
- Save on Out of Town Contracts: If you can rent equipment in the area you’re working, that means you won’t have to spend money transporting heavy equipment.
- Track Costs: Because we give you invoice for each piece of equipment you rent, you can easily and accurately track the costs associated with each job.
- Get the Best Equipment: It always seems that as soon as you buy new equipment, the manufacturer turns around and releases an even newer and better model. By renting your equipment from us, you’ll be sure to get the latest and greatest models on the marketplace.
- Use the Right Equipment for Every Job: When you own all your equipment, sometimes you have to make-do with less than appropriate tools in some situations. By renting, you can be sure to get exactly what you need for every job. Not sure exactly what you need? Our knowledgeable staff can help you pick out what’s right for you and your job.
- You Only Own What You Need: By renting specialized equipment you only use once in a while, you won’t have to let equipment sit around for extended periods of time.
- Increase Borrowing: Rented equipment will help increase your borrowing power, allowing you to secure the necessary bonds for future jobs.
- Free More Capital: Owning your own equipment means a lot of capital will be tied up. By renting, you can use that capital for better, more profitable uses.
Ready to get to work? Check out our Rentals page for more information about what we have to offer. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Kensal Rental today!